Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I purposely left the title blank, b'cuz I don't know what would best represent the ramblings that I'll write today...I've always write first and think about titles later.

Just now when I was about to leave Tesco Extra Cheras and head to Jusco Maluri, I was stopped by 3 people in a car. I though they were stopping me because they want to enter the parking space next to me but apparently they're trying to sell me car immobilizers.

I don't know if I look interested to their products, but they would just not stop talking, and try to convince me to buy the immobilizer and install on the dot. Well is not exactly cheap at close to RM2k, but at an offer price I can pay by installment too.... and I am interested to install an immobilizer, just that their insistence that I do it tonight "While Stock Lasts" annoyed me, and their style of selling remind me of Do Re Mi's "jual berus gigi paksa".

I admit that I cannot afford RM2k in lump sump right away, but I don't like it when people insist that I get things "While Stock Lasts/ While on sale/while on offer/while it's still cheap". I get things when I'm ready and want to get things. Even if 6 month down, the price has swollen to RM2.5k, I would still get it if want to.

On a different note I've renewed my Insurance and my roadtax, about RM1.3k in total, still got another RM1k to spend on my car. Anyone's up for a new spoiler? No thanks, I like to keep my car running, not head turning. The designers must've been having nightmares about all the modified 'Ah Beng' Myvi's on the road today.

I got nothing against those who modified their cars for satisfaction and I believe our constitution protect the rights of freedom of all M'sian, but 'being different' does not satisfy me, I rather 'fly low under the radar'. I think I'll put a fresh set of rubber on my car, the current Silverstone Power Blitz is so damn hard, my back aches when I hit pothole(s).

I did my first FULL progress report today, introduction, scope of work, clients detail. Tomorrow I'll edit the machinery's list, workforce and physical and finacial S-Curve. Spent my whole day doing that, hope that I did okay, nothing less then 'passing with flying colours' would satisfy me.

Recently I have weird craving for an Ipod Nano. Why? because it can shoot videos (the 5th generation ones) . I want one!! But can afford it rite now, and my birthday is still a long way to go.....Huhuhu.

No comments: