Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Looking forward

Since my last post, I've seen alot happening around me. A friend of my got an offer to continue studying. Another one says that "This Ramadhan would probably be my last Ramadhan as a single" which means....well you know. He/she is getting married and I wish all the best for him/her.

Which got me thinking, what have I done since I resigned? A lot of things have changed around me, my house is practically different from the one that I returned to on the 30th of May. From the wood floors to the steel door, time does fly by fast. As per my previous post, I've resigned. I've attended an interview, they offered me a position that I'm interested in, I got a reasonable wage offer, but they require me to commit at least 5 years to the job. Not that I don't want to, but as things stand, at most I'll have 2-6 months before SPA will call me for my 2nd interview.

Looking forward to that, I've decided to decline the previous job offer so my official status as of now is 'Unemployed'. But good things are coming, I know it does because everywhere people are talking about it. The WORLD CUP is finally here. At least I get to watch the WC without having to worry about getting up late for work. Mwahahahahahaha. I think I'll make a habit. I'll request a 4 year contract that coincides with the WC so that when its WC season I'll be unemployed for a month and thus can watch it 'no problemo'.

Anyways,I'm currently job hunting. I've applied a few, and still applying a few more. Just hope by the end of WC season, I'll will not be 'unemployed' anymore. Huhuhuhu. Wish me luck.

No comments: