Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear Diary.....

I just want to say, I'm damn tired. All day long struggling to finish just 1 report, but 10 copies of it.I found a shirt that I really liked at Campbell Complex. It reads "find me on FACEBOOK", Mwahahaha!! But the shop looks like a dealers shop, full of packaging and boxes.

N e way I dared not ask the shop if they are only dealing or they selling the shirts, so I do the next best thing that I could think of, find the shirt at Downtown K.L. The price tag says RM19, I got it for RM17, but I'm sure if I tawar a bit, I could get for at least RM15.

I put on a jeans that fits easily when I was working in Sg. Siput, now barely into my third week at K.L, I had to hold my breath when trying to put on the jeans, I'm getting plump at the stomach area.

I've changed my tyres, and it feels softer than the old set. The car does not tend to shudder when it hit any potholes, and relieved me of any back ache as the result but the 31 PSI tyre pressure still makes it the ride a bit bumpy.

On my way back from Shah Alam to K.L, on the day that I changed my tyre, my balancing and alignment was so out, that at 110km/h, the steering starts to vibrate, and I found myself 'wrestling' with the steering to keep the car straight. At one point after the Batu 3 toll on a particularly straight stretch of the road, the car suddendly veered to the left eventhough I kept my hand and the steering straight.

Apparently, I haven't any time to realign and re-balance my tyres properly. So the car became unstable. Plus I was doing 110km/h on an 80km/h stretch. I was really lucky not to have veered to the right and hit the road divider.

No comments: