Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good memories.................

Well I was cleaning a huge box of notes that I had when I went through all of the notes from previous semesters. And it does bring a lot of good memories. I still had the notes from surveying in semester 1, Quantity Surveying in semester 2, Fluid Mechanics in semester 3, hydraulics and design in semester 4 and a couple of other notes.Each one bring back memories of the lecturers, the classes, the students.....all the stupid jokes and all the lecturers that had left us.......

I'm gonna miss all of them, this is the place where I learned to be an engineer......and I will always cherish that memory all my life.....If i could turn back time, I wished that I had taken my studies more seriously......hahahahahaha......me??? serious??? Study??? Who knows..... I might be a smart student after all if I had taken my studies more seriously........I would even be in line for an ANC.......Wishful thinking and maybe dreaming but "Dreams are the only thing that can make the impossible, possible!!" Without dreams.......than the world will not be a place like we know now......

No comments: