Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The end of the semester...........

Finally its what we have all waited for. The End of the semester. Yahoo.....NOT!!

Summary....This semester sucks!!! A lot of work to do, countless sleepless nights and too much reports to submit....This is the worst semester in my entire life at UiTM. FYI the final exam is not something to cheer about too. Too many theoretical questions.....GOD!! I HATE THEORETICAL QUESTIONS!! So I just ignored them. Leave all the theoretical questions unanswered. So I'm not surprised or sad if my results is bad. Because the questions are not that easy......nor it is created with thoughts of easiness for the students.....To all that could answer the questions...congratulations.

At the end of the day, when we're working, its not the theory or principles that helps us solve the problems we face, but the application of the theories. So WTF do they even bother putting up theoretical questions anyway. They talked and talked about producing a syllabus that meets the industry's demand....SHIT!! The industry does not demand theory or principle, they demand good problem solving skills from application of theories and principles.

So I HOPE I WILL NOT GET "Dean's List" for this semester. Because I failed to answer all the "APPROPRIATE" theoretical questions. Hahahahahaha. I would not be proud of it anyway. I rather had a shitty results than answer all the theoretical questions. Just hoped that the pointer is not down by much......Cuz only GOD knows how "HELL ON EARTH" has this semester been for me. The final exams.....they just summed up a perfect semester.......in HELL!!

No comments: