Friday, November 7, 2008

Compare these cars......

Well I want you guyz to compare these cars, look at it carefully, look at the similarities, then comment on the cars which one is better looking??
^Toyota Passo
^Daihatsu Sirion UK spec
^Subaru Justy UK spec^Perodua MYVi UK spec

For me, compared to the other cars using the same platform and body style, the MYVi wins hands down. There is a bit of quality issue yes, but in terms of styling, MYVi looks the most beautiful of the lot. The front side of the others just looks like they just hit a wall. So flat, hahaha. FYI, I don't own a MYVi, and doesn't want to own one because for me, there are a lot of other cars that are better then a MYVi, but in terms of style, you just can't deny it is beautiful!!! N e way, I think there are just too many MYVi's on Malaysian road. Starting to hate them!!!!

No comments: