Friday, March 6, 2009

Last time I posted...

I was so long ago that I posted on this blog,....many things had happened since then.
I changed my phone......
Then have redo my FYP........Sad..
Guitar Hero 3.....that was something.
Got to visit my old School.....I'm still waiting for those pictures.
Missed an unattractive job interview opportunity......I was sick OK!!
Go on a short holiday at Sungai Congkak......finally!!!
Played Counter Strike after a 3 year lapse.....hahahahaha.......kena tapau ngan Syl.
Then got test marks for design project n water n wastewater.....
And the occasional money shortage problem......in this kind of economy.....
And now I'm wondering why the F*** am I writing this piece of uninformative short notes on this blog.....
Really i can't think of anything to post on this blog....

No comments: