Wednesday, October 29, 2008

U really wanna know??

Why is it seem easier to hurt someone that we care about than someone that we hate?? Maybe because sometimes we forget that they actually care about us too....and we take for granted everything that they do for us. Maybe its because they are closer to us emotionally that every little thing that we do, effects them in more ways that we might think possible. Or maybe its just us to blind to see that we are hurting them on purpose.

This passing weeks had me thinking, why does it seem like everything I do, seem to bring more misery to the ones that I care about, rather than joy. I'm confused and scared. Scared that somehow, things are not gonna be the same again because I keep making the same mistakes again and again. Scared that I'm gonna lose the ones I cared about right under my noses, without me even realizing it.

Because people changes, we change, our friends change, and because of mistakes that we do, or mistakes that we are afraid to admit we do, we're gonna lose it all. Life is a journey that is taken one step at a time. I'm afraid that I'm not gonna be there with them as they take the next step. And when I realize, they have left me a long way back. Huhu

Confused......really really confused.......when I meant to do good to others, but end up making mistakes and hurting them. Especially the ones that I cared about. What am I supposed to do then?? Really really confused when what I did, just created misunderstandings and any attempt to repair it just created more misunderstandings. Its like the problem never ends. Once I solved one, another comes rolling down my way. But maybe that's life right?? 'The sweetest things are not so sweet if there is nothing bitter to compare to.'

G_T

No comments: